2. “Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good” by Jan Karon
3. “The Day the Crayons Quit” by Drew Daywalt
4. “Bone Clocks” by David Mitchell
5. “Under Magnolia” by Frances Mayes
6. “Empire of the Summer Moon” by S.C. Gwynne
7. “The Secret Place” by Tana French
8. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
9. “Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage” by Haruki Murakami
10. “Personal” by Lee Child
World Book Night
Want to participate in a million book giveaway on April 23, 2012 as part of World Book Night?
World Book Night is an annual celebration designed to spread a love of reading and books. It will be held in the U.S. as well as the U.K. and Ireland on April 23, 2012. Tens of thousands of people will go out into their communities to spread the joy and love of reading by giving out free World Book Night paperbacks.
To register to become one of the givers of free books, complete an easy application here: