1. "Mandela: My Prisoner, My Friend" by Christo Brand
2. "People of the Flint Hills" by John Brown
3. "Santa is Coming to Kansas" by Robert Dunn
4. "Everything I Need to Know about Christmas I Learned from a Little
Golden Book" by Diane Muldrow
5. "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand
6. "Once Upon an Alphabet" by Oliver Jeffers
7. "The Book with No Pictures" by B. J. Novak
8. "Eight Wonders of Kansas" by Marci Penner
9. "Pete the Cat Saves Christmas" by James Dean
10. "The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin
Seasoned Readers (our
Frequent Buyers Program) is changing, and we think you're going to like it!
Beginning October 1, 2012,
our registers will keep track of dollars spent. It will all be automatic. For
every $100 you spend in either the bookstore or cafe, the computer will print
out a $10 certificate to be redeemed on a future purchase. So you don't have to
wait until the beginning of the next season to reap your rewards. The more you
spend, the more you receive!
Some key points to remember
If we don't ask you if you're a Seasoned Readers
member, be sure to tell us before we complete the sale. If we don't give
you credit for the sale, it will not count toward your reward. (And we
can't go back and fix it.)
When you redeem your certificate, it must be
used in its entirety. In other words, your total purchase must be equal to
or greater than $10. (The computer system simply won't let us get around
that. The entire reward must be used at once.)
Certificates expire after 3 months.
To sign up for Seasoned
Readers, complete the form below.
We will mail your membership card to you.