2. “Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good” by Jan Karon
3. “The Day the Crayons Quit” by Drew Daywalt
4. “Bone Clocks” by David Mitchell
5. “Under Magnolia” by Frances Mayes
6. “Empire of the Summer Moon” by S.C. Gwynne
7. “The Secret Place” by Tana French
8. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
9. “Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage” by Haruki Murakami
10. “Personal” by Lee Child
Seasoned Readers (our
Frequent Buyers Program) is changing, and we think you're going to like it!
Beginning October 1, 2012,
our registers will keep track of dollars spent. It will all be automatic. For
every $100 you spend in either the bookstore or cafe, the computer will print
out a $10 certificate to be redeemed on a future purchase. So you don't have to
wait until the beginning of the next season to reap your rewards. The more you
spend, the more you receive!
Some key points to remember
If we don't ask you if you're a Seasoned Readers
member, be sure to tell us before we complete the sale. If we don't give
you credit for the sale, it will not count toward your reward. (And we
can't go back and fix it.)
When you redeem your certificate, it must be
used in its entirety. In other words, your total purchase must be equal to
or greater than $10. (The computer system simply won't let us get around
that. The entire reward must be used at once.)
Certificates expire after 3 months.
To sign up for Seasoned
Readers, complete the form below.
We will mail your membership card to you.