2. Wichita State Baseball Comes Back by John Brown and Gene Stephenson
3. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
4. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
5. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow
6. One More Thing: Stories and More Stories by B. J. Novak
7. Sycamore Row by John Grisham
8. Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northrup
9. The Monuments Men by Robert Edsel
10. Radiance of Tomorrow by Ishmael Beah
04/11/2013 12:00 pm
Watermark Books & Cafe is pleased to welcome Ryan Blair for a reading and signing of his book, "Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went From Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur".
Ryan Blair started his first company, 24/7 Tech, at the age of 21 and since then has created and sold several companies for hundreds of millions of dollars. Now Blair shows readers how to start and grow their own profitable businesses, with lessons from his mentors and advice from his own life-changing experiences.