1. "Mandela: My Prisoner, My Friend" by Christo Brand
2. "People of the Flint Hills" by John Brown
3. "Santa is Coming to Kansas" by Robert Dunn
4. "Everything I Need to Know about Christmas I Learned from a Little
Golden Book" by Diane Muldrow
5. "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand
6. "Once Upon an Alphabet" by Oliver Jeffers
7. "The Book with No Pictures" by B. J. Novak
8. "Eight Wonders of Kansas" by Marci Penner
9. "Pete the Cat Saves Christmas" by James Dean
10. "The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin
04/11/2013 12:00 pm
Watermark Books & Cafe is pleased to welcome Ryan Blair for a reading and signing of his book, "Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went From Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur".
Ryan Blair started his first company, 24/7 Tech, at the age of 21 and since then has created and sold several companies for hundreds of millions of dollars. Now Blair shows readers how to start and grow their own profitable businesses, with lessons from his mentors and advice from his own life-changing experiences.