3. "The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin
4. "Leap of Faith" by Diane Wahto
5. "The Boston Girl" by Anita Diamant
6. "Bluebird" by Lindsey Yankey
7. "Dory Fantasmagory" by Abby Hanlon
8. "Ordinary Grace" by William Krueger
9. "Ruby" by Cynthia Bond
10. "A Spool of Blue Thread" by Anne Tyle
04/11/2013 12:00 pm
Watermark Books & Cafe is pleased to welcome Ryan Blair for a reading and signing of his book, "Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went From Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur".
Ryan Blair started his first company, 24/7 Tech, at the age of 21 and since then has created and sold several companies for hundreds of millions of dollars. Now Blair shows readers how to start and grow their own profitable businesses, with lessons from his mentors and advice from his own life-changing experiences.