1. "999 Kansas Characters" by Dave Webb, Terry Rombeck, and Beccy Tanner
2. "The Secret Wisdom of the Earth" by Christopher Scotton
3. "The Remedy for Love" by Bill Roorbach
4. "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins
5. "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr
6. "Vintage Valentines" by Golden Books
7. "The Testing" by Joelle Charbonneau
8. "People of the Flint Hills" by John E. Brown
9. "Still Alice" by Lisa Genova
10. "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed
04/11/2013 12:00 pm
Watermark Books & Cafe is pleased to welcome Ryan Blair for a reading and signing of his book, "Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went From Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur".
Ryan Blair started his first company, 24/7 Tech, at the age of 21 and since then has created and sold several companies for hundreds of millions of dollars. Now Blair shows readers how to start and grow their own profitable businesses, with lessons from his mentors and advice from his own life-changing experiences.