1. “Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage” by Haruki Murakami
2. “God and the Gay Christian” by Matthew Vines
3. “The Big Divide: A Travel Guide to Historic and Civil War Sites in the Missouri-Kansas Border Region” by Diane Eickhoff and Aaron Barnhart
4. “What So Proudly We Hailed” by Marc Leepson
5. “One Plus One” by Jojo Moyes
6. “Dirty Copper” by Jim Northrup
7. “The Mockingbird Next Door” by Marja Mills
8. “Pete the Cat’s Super Cool Reading Collection” by James Dean
9. “Sons of Wichita” by Daniel Schulman
10. “We Are Called to Rise” by Laura McBride
04/11/2013 12:00 pm
Watermark Books & Cafe is pleased to welcome Ryan Blair for a reading and signing of his book, "Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went From Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur".
Ryan Blair started his first company, 24/7 Tech, at the age of 21 and since then has created and sold several companies for hundreds of millions of dollars. Now Blair shows readers how to start and grow their own profitable businesses, with lessons from his mentors and advice from his own life-changing experiences.