4. Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
5. The Day the Crayons Quit by Oliver Jeffers
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7. Otis Christmas by Loren Long
8. Bully Pulpit by Doris Kearns Goodwin
9. Mayday Over Wichita by D.W. Carter
10. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays by Ree Drummond
04/11/2013 12:00 pm
Watermark Books & Cafe is pleased to welcome Ryan Blair for a reading and signing of his book, "Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went From Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur".
Ryan Blair started his first company, 24/7 Tech, at the age of 21 and since then has created and sold several companies for hundreds of millions of dollars. Now Blair shows readers how to start and grow their own profitable businesses, with lessons from his mentors and advice from his own life-changing experiences.