2. "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid 9: The Long Haul" by Jeff Kinney
3. "The Republic of Imagination" by Azar Nafisi
4. "Reading Lolita in Tehran" by Azar Nafisi
5. "A Voice for Kansas" by Debra McArthur
6. "Skippjon Jones Snow What" by Judy Schachner
7. "A Carol Dickens Christmas" by Thomas Averill
8. "Waiting is Not Easy!" by Mo Willems
9. "Beyond Cold Blood" by Larry Welch
10. "Make It Ahead" by Ina Garten
04/20/2013 2:00 pm
Philip Donlay will be at Watermark for a reading and signing of "Zero Separation".
About "Zero Separation":
Donovan Nash has a secret he'll do anything to keep. But he's the prime suspect after someone steals a fifty million dollar executive jet, and FBI agent Veronica Montero put him squarely in the crosshairs. As she digs, she discovers Nash's secret -- a revelation that, if made public, would stun the world. Operating on her own agenda, Montero blackmails Nash into helping her hunt down a man she wants dead.
Powerless against the information Montero holds, Nash is forced into a situa...tion far deadlier than either of them could ever have imagined. The man they are after isn't the criminal they expect, he's a terrorist with a plan to use the stolen jet to carry out an unthinkable and devastating act that could plunge America into the most heinous conflict since World War II.
When Nash and Montero are taken prisoner aboard the stolen jet, they will have only one opportunity to execute a daring midair attempt to stop the attack. Success could cost them their own lives, but failure could cost millions of innocent lives.