1. "Mandela: My Prisoner, My Friend" by Christo Brand
2. "Waiting is Not Easy!" by Mo Willems
3. "Sons of Wichita" by Daniel Schulman
4. "Everything I Need to Know about Christmas I Learned from a Little Golden Book" by Diane Muldrow
5. "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost
6. "Santa is Coming to Kansas" by Robert Dunn
7. "The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin
8. "Kansas Landscape, Volume 1" by Mark Feiden
9. "All the Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr
10. "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand
04/23/2013 7:00 pm
Watermark Books & Cafe is pleased to welcome Marissa Meyer for a book talk and signing for Scarlet.
Cinder, the cyborg mechanic, returns in the second thrilling installment of the bestselling Lunar Chronicles. She's trying to break out of prison--even though if she succeeds, she'll be the Commonwealth's most wanted fugitive.
Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit's grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn't know about her grandmother or the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother's whereabouts, she is loath to trust this stranger, but is inexplicably drawn to him, and he to her. As Scarlet and Wolf unravel one mystery, they encounter another when they meet Cinder. Now, all of them must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen Levana, who will do anything for the handsome Prince Kai to become her husband, her king, her prisoner.
Marissa Meyer's first book in the Lunar Chronicles, Cinder, debuted on the New York Times bestseller list. Marissa lives in Tacoma, Washington, with her husband and their three cats.Visit her at marissameyer.com and facebook.com/lunarchronicles